Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Evil Glare

The Evil Glare. Usually reserved for inmates who won't behave, but is more often than not used on staff. Just a silent and subtle warning that usually gets ignored to their peril.

But I'll remember.

And this Evil Glare goes out to Sgt Uncle T who called out tonight and left me (again) on the yard with Sausage and Kermit. My ears are still stinging from the constant chattering.

I don't think I spent more than fifteen minutes inside the shack all night long. Instead I went and found Sergeanty things to do elsewhere. Like hanging out in the office in dining and reading violations at 6 house.

It got me out on the yard, yeah.

But I'll remember that....... Just you wait....

And by the way, the coffee pot in the shack is now dead. At least I didn't do it this time. It died all on it's own.

Maybe it's a sign.

Thursday is going to be Bird Day, National Whipped Cream Day, FM Radio Day, Bozo The Clown Day and National Second Hand Wardrobe Day.

Get all dressed up for it!

4 comments:

  1. I know things are getting rough when I read "Sergeanty things to do" in your post!

    You seriously need something stronger than coffee to get through your day! (said while having a double Bombay - it's been a long day here too)

    Well, at least you've got that Whipped Cream to look forward to!

    Cheers, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. Cute pic, Rev. Is that 'Little Bad Wolf' (loser son of Big Bad Wolf from Disney's comic book series) or just some half-breed wolf whose mother was a sweet Australian shepherd? Sgt. Uncle T claims that you have a long history of causing coffee pots to malfunction and I have personally witnessed street lights at the prison go out one by one as you drive past them. Don't try to deny it. You know it's true.
    Anyhoo, the big guy has a message for you.
    "DON'T STAND THERE GAWPING LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN THE HAND OF GOD BEFORE - BRING IN ANOTHER COFFEE POT BOY!!!!"
    pip pip cheerio

    ReplyDelete
  3. My evil glare is called "The Sheri Scowl." Woe to those who receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny- When I have to find Sergeanty stuff to do then I'm either bored or hiding. Some days I wish I could have something stronger than coffee.

    Miz T- It's true. I have a bad influence on electrical things. And tell that big galoot if i was swimming in money like he was I could afford another coffee pot. As it is, it will have to wait until I get my comp buyout. And be sure and tell him I said "Suck it up!" (grin)

    Lolamouse- Hopefully I'll never get that pointed at me.

    ReplyDelete