Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random Tumbling

I've been spending some of my free time on Tumblr.com, just looking at other peoples photo blogs.

Of course some of the stuff I find there is pretty silly.


But occasionally one or two of them really make me wonder.

And in case you were wondering, nothing happened tonight. At least, nothing worth writing about. Or nothing that I will admit to, anyway. You know how it is.

Thursday is going to be National Pie Day and Eat A Red Apple Day, Civil Air patrol Day, Day With(out) Art Day, Rosa Parks Day, and the feast of St Gwrst.

Yeah, it's spelled Gwrst. Don't ask me how you pronounce it, either.

6 comments:

  1. I thought the panty raid was worth mentioning.

    Veriword: exidsc - the former Mrs. Idsc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stole that "air" picture to put on Facebook. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the rare cases when a W can be a vowel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My daughter is addicted to Tumblr. It does have some really amusing and time sucking stuff on it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oxygen actually ages you. That's why a diet with antioxidants is so good for you. Because it helps fight off the effects of oxygen on your body and organs, giving you a longer life. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vinnie- I didn't want to have to explain where those came from in the first place. Not really.

    Donna- I liked it too. Help yourself!

    Guy- I'm guessing it's Welsh. A strange and enigmatic folk.

    Lolamouse- I get hung up on there for hours sometimes, just going from page to page...

    Chanel- See? I was right all along! There should be a law against it or something!

    ReplyDelete