Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And Now For Something Completely Different

I remember back when I first started blogging, I would occasionally post about something besides working at a prison. Now and then I would find something I thought was cool or strange or worthy of your attention in one form or another.

It's been a while since I've done that.

If you knew me, you wouldn't think that I was much into scrapbooking.

And you'd be right. I'm not. Not that I have anything against it, it's just not my cup of cheese. When it comes to things artistic I'm more autistic.

But some lady friends of mine are seriously into that sort of thing and they have started their own site, trying to get a web business off the ground. So I'm going to give them a promotion here and hopefully a helping hand. The three of them met online and are scattered across the country and across the ocean but still managed to get together and get this thing going. I'm hoping it will turn into something big for them. They are awesome at what they do and serious about turning out quality products for reasonable prices.

So if you are into scrapbooking(I won't tell! I promise!), or know anybody who is, send around this link here:

Coffee Klatch Scrappers

Yesterday was their grand opening of the site. I was going to post about it last night and I forgot. I'm a dunderhead like that, sometimes.

So give them some traffic and some comments! Like I said, they are awesome at what they do and they love their work.

And who knows? If they get enough referrals from me, I might get lucky. (evil grin)

Oh yeah. I forgot also last night. Today is National Deviled Egg Day. And tomorrow (in case I don't post later) is both Sandwich Day and Housewife's Day. So that gives you something to do with those leftover deviled eggs, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment