Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Got A Few Laughs Anyway

The day wasn't too bad, as far as days went. Managed to get a few laughs in on the way.

Ran into KP on my way in. It was the first time I'd seen him since he got pulled. And the very first thing out of his mouth is "Has anybody sung to you and told you they loved you today?" I rolled my eyes and said "No, and don't you start!"

At least he hasn't lost his sense of humor. We hung out and traded bad jokes before Chuck and I headed down to the Hive.

The mess from last night was getting finally cleared up as we got down there. There were more check-in games after BG and I left. The one lockup that came down just as we took off refused to go into a cell with anybody else then said he was going to hurt himself in order to get a single cell. That caused all kind of mess and then midnight shift came in and moved a bunch around and apparently screwed up doing the room moves in the computer.

Luckily for everyone involved, count cleared. But I'm not sure how.

Oh lawd. I'm sleepy. These last couple of days have been rough. There were more things that happened, but I'm going to save them for another time.

This big nasty Hive monster is going to bed. It's been a harsh week and it's only half over.

Siggggghhhhhh....................

No comments:

Post a Comment