Thursday, June 24, 2010

Big And Scary ...... errr.... Scared

When I got in today there were two inmates on the restraint benches in A and B wings. The first one had been in his cell for about five minutes when he declared that he was in fear for his life from his cellie. So they pulled him out and put him on the bench until they could find him another spot.

The second one came in as a lockup and declared to Miz E (our former gang task force officer now working the Hive) "I'm a crip so I can't cell with anybody else."

Say what?

You think you the only crip on this camp, homie?

Well, I got bad news sunshine. Our state has declared that there are no gangs in our prison system. Therefore, you cannot be a crip.

Or instead of trying to use that lame excuse, why don't you just be honest with yourself and everybody else and say "I'm a chickensh*t and I'm afraid of other inmates."?

Policy says that we can only leave someone on the bench for two hours before we have to notify the shift commander and medical.

So after one hour and fifty nine minutes they put him in an empty cell so he didn't have to be afraid anymore.

And tomorrow when they try to put someone else in there and he refuses then he goes right back on the bench again.

If I was a crip I'd be ashamed of that dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment