Friday, May 28, 2010

Drawing To A Close

Heck, my vacation is almost over. Only one more day after this. Pfui.

It seems like I did an awful lot for getting very little done.

That's the way it goes, I guess.

The pool finally warmed up enough that we took a short dip this evening. It was a bit cool yet, but refreshing.

Went to see the doctor this morning finally. He decided not to give me a shot, as the pain spot was right on the ulnar nerve and neither one of us wanted my right arm to go dead. That would have been terribly inconvenient.

He gave me prednisone pills. Yay. I get to be hyper and hungry and moody and claustrophobic for another week. And I have to go to physical therapy. At least they got some pretty girls working there, so it won't be a total loss.

Unless they make me scream. That's always a blow to the ego.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. It's been a long day.

1 comment:

  1. Poor broken brother. If I win the lottery tonight I'll buy all your chairs.

    ReplyDelete