Thursday, April 1, 2010

Calling Out Broken

Got up this morning and could just barely crawl out of bed. The pain in my back kept me awake off and on most of the night.

I wish I knew what I did so that I would never ever do it again.

Called the doctor and they can't get me in until tomorrow. Snap.

So I called in and said I was taking a sick day. At this point I'm not even sure I could shave without hurting myself. And I sure as hell aint going in to listen to those jokers who make me laugh all of the time. Last night was painful enough.

Luckily I found some painkillers left over from my last trip to the dentist. But they make me so foggy my mind keeps wandering away. It still hurts, I just don't notice it so much. I guess you gotta take the lemon with the meringue.

At any rate, I'm going to go have a little lie down and hope the doctors office calls with a cancellation. They might be able to get me in. That would be extra sweet.

Besides, I keep forgetting what I'm doing. Good thing the wife will be able to drive me. I might end up in Michigan or something.

Be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment