Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Crabby

I was in a crabby mood. Most of my crew has learned that when I'm in one of those moods to just leave me alone. Those of my crew who showed up, anyway.

I'll either get over it or I'll break something and then I'll feel better.

At least most of the inmates noticed my mood right away and didn't hassle me too much. Amazingly enough, even they can learn simple things.

Don't piss off COI Rev when he has that look on his face.

One good thing is that I seem to do more work when I'm pissed off. I don't want to hang around the office and bring everybody else down, so I go out in the wings and do things. Maybe I should get mad more often.

But I'd rather not.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. You'd better get your stuff together Rev; you're going to have to deal with my sorry self again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete