Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I Need A Cleanup On Aisle Three!

I write myself notes almost every night at work in my notebook and almost every night I drop them on my desk when I come home.

Tonight wasn't very exciting so I tried to find one of my notes and I couldn't locate anything. I really think I need to clean off my desk a little.

I tried weeding through a few things and ended up accidentally throwing my watch in the trash can. And of course it couldn't stay on top, it had to slide all the way down to the bottom of the can so I had to dig in there after it.

Among other things, I need to empty my trash can more, I guess.

I've found notes from my wife from things that happened six months ago. But I can't find the ones I wrote yesterday. Pfui.

So this is going to be a little short and not very interesting, I'm afraid. I'm really tired and not tracking well. I think I'll go to bed before I end up dropping myself in the trash by mistake.

Good night.

3 comments:

  1. I write notes to myself all the time.
    Unfortunately, I write lots of them when I'm on Ambien, so I wake up the next day with shit that makes no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy- If I had a bigger desk, I would just have a bigger mess.

    Amy- I do that some nights after I have taken my sleepy meds. I get up in the morning and see the note and say "What the snap does that mean?"

    ReplyDelete