Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Off In A Wreck!

I think the next time someone tries to tell me something about another staff member, I am going to shove my fingers in my ears and shout "La la la! I can't hear you!"

Hokey smokes.

I just couldn't let something like that go, tho. It was too bad and it could have gotten some people seriously hurt. I just couldn't not say something.

And of course who was shift commander tonight? None other than our very own Captain "Paperwork will make you free" Crane.

Aw snap.

He wanted to know names and dates and places and who exactly witnessed what...... hell, I didn't know any of that! So he said "I want paperwork from you telling me what you do know and who you heard it from. I'll handle it from there."

And he's going to take it to the Major first thing tomorrow so guess where I am going to be when I get in tomorrow? More than likely.

It's not so much my mouth I need to keep shut. It's my ears!

Moral dilemmas are the stickiest damn things......

1 comment:

  1. That will teach you for being competent. Don't let it happen again!

    ReplyDelete