Thursday, August 20, 2009

On Vacation!

Part of me wants to jump up and down and do a little happy snoopy dance and sing "I'm on vacation.. I'm on vacation..."

The other part of me wants to scream and cry because I just lost another chunk of a tooth and it is killing me.

So I get to spend at least part of my vacation in the dentists office. Joy.

Plus, I have to think up something to write about for the next nine days.

Oh, snap!

It's a good thing that several things happened today so I can create a backlog. But I'm going to cut this short tonight so I can take some heavier drugs and try to get some sleep.

Nite nite!

3 comments:

  1. Damn...sounds like my vacations. I'm either sick or having surgery. It just don't pay for me to take them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tango- My vacations usually end up being more work than going to work.

    Amy- Amen, sister!

    ReplyDelete