Monday, August 17, 2009

Not What I Was Thinking

I leaned in close over the table and gazed at her through the smoke of my Liggett menthol light 100 cigarette. I could see something was on her mind, but the secret to dames is to let them tell things in their own time or they will balk on you like a mule. I figured when she was ready she would tell me.

In the meantime she was telling me things in other ways. Her eyes were saying that I was the man she wanted. And the way she shifted around in that cute little turquoise nurses outfit was telling me volumes about how fast she wanted to get started. I nearly grinned with anticipation, but I didn't want to seem to eager. I clenched my teeth on the filter of my cigarette harder to control my expression.

After a moment she shifted her shoulders coquettishly, gave me that "come hither" look and batter her eyes in my direction.

"So......." she said in that soft sultry voice, "do you want to?"

This time I did grin. I couldn't help myself. I have a soft spot in my heart for dames in trouble. She wanted my help and wanted it bad and I figured I could write my own meal ticket for this one.

"Sure thing doll" I said as I drew on my smoke one last time and threw it away. "Sure thing."

Then I said "But you are talking about doing med pass and I'm not. That's what really sucks about this whole deal."

Dames.... go figure.

7 comments:

  1. We'll always have Paris, Thank You Rev. PS The "squid" wants to talk with you lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a cigarette after that, and I don't even smoke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tango- I had fun writing that.

    Nancynurse- Next time, be careful what you ask for. And tell the squid to pull his horns back in. He's just mad because he didn't think of it first.

    BA- Yeah.... good thing i write off in a corner by myself, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. REv...You know better, squids don't have horns...we have tenticles...lol. I miss guys and the hive !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squid- Ok, tentacles, then! Either way, pull 'em in! (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geeeez, I am so glad I do not work in the Hive anymore...

    And if you would have pulled that on me when I was down there- those be fightin words...

    Who ever knew med pass could be that invegerating?

    Sounds like an Academy Award in the making!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doc- Don't worry, bud. You're a little tall for me anyways. (grin)

    ReplyDelete