Sunday, July 5, 2009

All Dressed Up....

And nowhere to go. No, that's not me. I don't even have that much hair. And my best suit (my only suit) came from a thrift store. Paid $11.00 for the whole thing, including shoes. I'm a cheap date.

No, I was talking about the movement team we had today. They suited up and brought down the shock shield (we got it back! yay!) on Poop Boy, who is still playing his games. I think this is the second time they have brought a team down on this punk and as soon as they are in the house, he cuffs up and comes out so they can clean the cell. Then he stands in the shower and talks smack about what pu**ies we are. What an a**hole.

If he was all that tough, he'd stay in and fight the team. As it is, he's just playing a game to make things as difficult as he can for us. Just a punk trying to prove he's too crazy to be in prison.

I'm going to start telling all the inmates that the reason they aren't getting their rec as often as they should is because this guy keeps playing in his poop. Maybe they'll start giving him a hard time as they go by. Maybe it will work. I don't know. Gotta do something. This sh*t is getting old quick.

If we had someone with a larger set up front, he'd get a team together and go in on him anyway and light him up with the shield and let him know that it is going to keep happening until he stops. I'll bet it would stop pretty quick. That shield is nothing to play with if you are on the wrong end of it.

I know what I'd like to do, but I'm not stupid enough to put it down here. If something were to happen and I got in a use of force with him, someone could say "Look here! It was all planned out!"

Nyet. That's just a train wreck waiting to happen.

So I imagine we will be playing this game for awhile. He keeps making demands and declaring he's going to keep smearing poop until he gets what he wants. Eventually someone will just give him what he wants. I hate to say it, but it's true. Instead of giving him the severe thumping he needs, he will get what he wants just to make him quit.

But he won't get it from me, that's for sure. He's lucky I'm letting him breathe my air.

I say, if we have to spend the time and the manpower to get a team down, then by Gawds they are going in!

I guess, as far as a legal standpoint goes, it's probably a good thing that I'm not in charge.

But I'd have fun until they fired me, that's for sure.....

2 comments:

  1. If you gotta go on the lam, come swing by my house. Everybody knows not to mess with the Texas homeschooling mothers.

    (*cough* was that a bad joke?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy- I've got you listed on my escape routes, should I need to flee, luv!

    ReplyDelete