Sunday, May 10, 2009

Slow Children At Play

Well, this should be interesting, if not completely annoying. Those of you who have been paying attention lo these many posts, will remember that I do rec in the Adseg unit. My little wonder dummy knuckleheads get an hour of recreation three times a week. And they are pretty adamant about getting what is coming to them.

The problem is my partner, BG, is on vacation this week. And I just had my two days off. I looked at the list of who was going to be down there for my two days and it looked like nobody who had a clue how to run rec, so I told them to just leave it.

So no rec for two whole days.

I'm sure they will be screaming when I get in.

And I almost can't wait for the first knucklehead who screams "Gimme my motherfuc*ing rec, right fuc*ing now!!!"

It will happen. Probably in just those very words.

And the Rev will grin. And walk up to his door....

And tell him he's beat.

I'm sure it's going to be a fun day.

And I'll bet that after the storms yesterday there will have been at least five cells that got flooded out. And they'll be wanting all of their laundry cleaned. Or replaced, because they threw it all out of the cell because it got wet.

And they'll scream about that, too.

And the Rev will grin....

It's going to be a fun day.

I have no doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment