Sunday, March 1, 2009

And It Begins Anew

Sunday morning. For some, a day of reflection and relaxation. A day for some to go to church or to read the sunday funnies or (for those of you in the warmer climes) to mow the lawn and maybe get that last load of laundry in.

For me, it's a monday.

I'm not sure why, but for some strange reason the new round of rec in the Adseg unit begins on sunday and runs through saturday. It probably stems from the guy who had this job before me who was so retentive about running it his way.

No big deal.

I guess one of the good things about starting my week on sunday is that there is minimal staff and almost nothing else going on when I get there.

Unless something has "happened", of course. Then all bets are off.

If anything has happened or does happen, I'll let you know upon my return this evening.

Let's be careful out there.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, they've been resting up all day waiting for you to get there. Hehe

    ReplyDelete