Thursday, January 22, 2009

Knee Deep In Idiots

I don't know if it was the warm weather or what. But the Idiots were in full bloom and voice today. This is an actual conversation I overheard while the nurse and two other officers were doing med pass...

Inmate: Nurse! Come down here and talk to me in cell three!
Nurse: What do you want?
Inmate: I'll tell you when you get your ass down here!
Nurse: If it's not a medical emergency, I'm not coming down there. I'm doing med pass, not sick call!
Inmate: I said get your ass down here, bi*ch! I'll call a medical emergency at three in the morning so you have to bring your fat ass down here and then you'll see me, you fat stupid down syndrome ass looking bi*ch!

Now how stupid is that? Would you accept or even expect medical care from someone that you just talked to like that? If I had talked to someone like that I wouldn't accept an aspirin in a sealed package from them.

Maybe I'm just tired. What with the shift change and all I had to work seven days straight. My feet hurt and I'm tired. And I got cussed out by some of the stupidest people on the planet today.

They better hope I'm in a better mood come sunday when I go back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Considering the person is currently incarcerated, he's already not to bright. He's just proving to himself and everybody around him.....he is where he belongs....
    my boots are on a boot caddy....where they belong.
    loopy still freezing in michigan

    ReplyDelete